Neo Earth

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reflection Post

This quarter for science, I think that I did pretty well for my scribe post. I think that I improved from last quarter but I still think that I could have done better. Some things that I could improve upon for next quarter are things like:



  • Color

  • Science

  • Depth

  • Explanaton

Some things that I did well on are things like



  • Color

  • Explanation

  • Pictures

  • Links

But I think that I could do better next quarter. Some things I liked about Blogger are that I can read about what we did in class if I was sick, and that I get to let other people see what we did. Some things that I did not like about blogger is that it does not spell check, and it does not come out as you planned sometimes, but other times it works out just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Karin - Thanks for the honest reflection post. I agree that you improved from 2nd quarter to 3rd quarter. I also agree with the parts you want to improve on. Be sure to read through the rubric before turning in your final version. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete