Neo Earth

Monday, May 30, 2011

Eric's Reflection Post


I have no idea if a have improved or not because this is my first year and my first blog so I don't know how to answer this question. I think blogging helps your learning because you can't do a blog without paying attention in class so it definetly works or else no blog. Blog could also work for chatting maybe I don't know what else to say. This blogging program I think it helps my grammar a lot because people tell me if I had a spelling mistake or not I wish I had this in my other school. I like a lot blogging because I hate writting on paper. I like to compliment to others so I think is cool to help each other. Sir :) He's right to blog or not to blog.

1 comment:

  1. Eric _ I love the graphic you have chosen for this post; it's a great addition. I realize you did not do much with the blog, as you joined our class in the fourth quarter. However, I am happy that you enjoyed this experience and like using the commenting section to compliment people. Nice job even though you had little to base this on. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete