Neo Earth

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tamara's Reflection Post 4th Quarter


Hello everyone! Here is my reflection post for the fourth quarter!

I think that I improved as a writer because I started putting hyper linked links and more pictures. Blog helps people to understand what people did in class better, for example for parents to know what we are doing for science class, or for the people who are sick and were not in school. Blogging helped me with making my post look nice and interesting to read. Well, blogging also helped me by commenting on other people's walls, looking at their writting style, and pictures that they took in science class. The most important thing I learned from blogging was about science. 

I hope that blogging will continue next year! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment Tamara. I would agree that your writing for science has improved over two years and that you have become very adept at writing comments to others. I am glad you enjoyed this activity and I hope blo0gging continues next year as well! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete