Neo Earth

Monday, May 30, 2011

Ghazaleh Reflection Post

Hello to Evryone. This is my reflection post.

I think the thing that I improved from last year are:
  • English(Grammar, Spelling, punctuation)
  • Including science
  • What pictures and links are good and related to the subject that I am talking about.

I think blog it is kind of good. For people that were apsent and they couldn't be in the class was a great thing because they could to blog and see what did we do in class and what did they missed and could chatch up, like once I missed a week of school but i checkd the blog and people posted everything that I needed to know a bout the classes that I missed. But sometimes It wasn't helping. and when you forget something that you did in the class blog it is great place to go and find out.

I think that I improved a lot in writing because now for English essays I improved a lot and I don't have as much mistake now in my writing. Now if I have to comment to somebody's writing I know what are the Technics that I have to use.

The most important thing that for sure learned it was how to be a better writer and how to explain something without using words, The another thing that I learned that how to organize when I am writing and what go where.

Blog People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ghazaleh - you have some great comments here in your Reflection Post. However, you did not answer all of the necessary questions asked and you have quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes. I would agree that blogging has helped you enormously as a writer and that your writing for Science has become more clear and contains more information. I agree also that you learned to incorporate on-line media more effectively. Nice work here overall! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete