Neo Earth

Monday, May 30, 2011

Chiara's Scribe Post 4th Quoter

I feel that I improved the way I put my post together. I learned how to use hyperlink and how to put in pictures. My grammar improved. I think that blogging helps when you miss the class. You can always go and look at the blog for an explanation. It can be used for sharig informetion and opinions. Blogging gave me practices with my english, and with writing in general, and it was good to hear other peoples' suggestion. I learned to give constructive criticism. Ilearned how to write a blog, which before I didn't know how to do.

1 comment:

  1. Chiara - I would agree with everything you have written here about how blogging has helped you as a writer. I do think this is a bit short for all of the questions you needed to answer. Plus, you did not explain how a blog could be used in other classes or in life outside of school. Be sure to follow all of the directions and spell check your work before publishing (although this post is a big improvement from your last one!). Nice work! ~ Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete