Neo Earth

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emilija's Reflection Post




I think I improved in my blogging over the past year. I think I mostly improved in my style of writing and the formatting. I think that blogging is helpful for class because the person that is the blogger for a specific class summaries the whole class in a few paragraphs and helps the people that weren’t there to see what we did and also it is helpful to the people that didn’t understand something in class to have a
chance to read what we did.I think blogger could be used also for many other things like for what we did in any other subject like German or French, like Croatian or any other subject. Blogger helped me with me learn how to summaries a one and half-hour of class in a few paragraphs without having to use difficult language. Blogger didn’t really help me with commenting, but it helped me correct a few errors. The most important thing I learned from blogging is that you should do your work on Microsoft word and then past it on blogger!





1 comment:

  1. Nice work on this Reflection Post Emilija. I would agree that this project helped you to be able to summarize everything we did in class into manageable paragraphs. I also think you have become stronger at using on-line media. I like the pictures you have posted for this post. Good job! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete