Neo Earth

Monday, May 30, 2011

Nathan's Reflection Post

Over the last year, I feel I have improved as a blogger in probably every way possible. I have become more comfortable with using the post settings, and I find it easier to find appropriate pictures and links. I think I have become better with using the scientific vocab., and explaining most of the class in full detail. I think I've improved with spelling and grammar, along with sentence structure and clarity.
The blog really helps in learning because it is there to take notes off of, to study with, to answer your questions, and to clarify details that you didn't understand. The blog also helps if you've missed a class because you can look at it and read what you missed and catch up.
A blog could be used for multiple other things. If on a trip o
r vacation, you can post what you've done on the trip and pictures for your family and friends to see. Blogging could be used as a way of taking notes, and sharing them with your friends. It could also be used as a public diary, where you can explain your day and how you feel for others to view.
Blogging has helped me with my writing skills in spelling, grammar, and a bit in sentence structure. It has helped my writing voice, making it easier to understand and read.
The blog has helped me comment to others because I can more easily detect spelling and grammar mistakes, and I can explain the error so they can easily fix it.
The most important thing I've learned from blogging is probably that if a post is not done and posted by its due date, it can really affect your classmates because they view it and it helps them with remembering homework, and taking notes for class. It's happened to me where someone's post was posted late, and I never saw it, even though I needed it for notes the next class.

1 comment:

  1. Great comment Nathan! You covered all of the information and I would agree that blogging has improved your voice and your ability to explain things with depth and clarity. Good work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete