Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ben's Reflection post for the Third Quarter

Ben's Reflection Post


Hello Grade 7 and 8,

This quarter from the comments on my post, I had improved. I also feel that I did better, based on how I felt while making my scribe post. Although I improved, I still made some mistakes. Here is what I could do better:
  • Add captions to pictures
  • Put a link to a Youtube video
  • Make "Scribe Post" a label in the labels section
  • Give definitions for vocabulary words
  • More specific notes
  • Make sure text is the same size
  • Figure out formatting issues
  • Capitalzing days of the week

From what you guys comented and what I can say for myself, these are what made my post good this quarter:


  • Grammar and spelling were almost perfect
  • Pictures were helpful and relevant
  • The link was helpful and interesting
  • Thorough and informative
  • Date in title
  • Colors were legible and not distracting
  • Link to Moodle
  • Labels were correct
  • Included name in the title

    I enjoyed blogging this quarter. Partially because we didn't have to do as many comments, which definitely took off some of the weight. Also, now I knew how to make my post good as a result of my post from last quarter, so I didn't have to worry about every detail. The class blog helped for when I was away for CEESA events and when I was sick. I must say, the blog is becoming a bit of a harassment with all the other things we have. One of the downsides to blogging as I said in my last reflection post, it doesn't have spell check and isn't as compatible on other computers. I would like to keep using blogger, but not for every class because sometimes we don't do much.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest reflection post Ben. I would agree that this time around your scribe post was much better. Nice work overall! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete