Neo Earth

Friday, March 25, 2011

Courtney's Reflection Post

My 3rd quarters blog post was okay. From the comments, it had: nice colors, a link to moodle (for homework), a nice diagram, good definitions, notes on the topic... But, next time I should include: a date, more pictures, a caption for the pictures, more notes about the topics I talked about, I should indent the paragraphs, more links... These are all things that I should improve for the 4th quarter.

The benefits of a class blog are: the fact that if you are absent on the day of the blog, you can see what your classmates did including pictures, notes, links and vocabulary; you can see your homework; and maybe if there is a visitor on the blog or a parent, then they can see what your friend or child did... There are only a couplethings that I dislike about blogger, and they are: that blogger sometimes deletes your comment or erases half of it; or on some computers blogger does not check your spelling.

Blogging this quarter was overall fun! There are a few negative things about blogger, but these are things tat we have to deal with. I had a fun time blogging this quarter, and I am looking forward to blogging again next quarter!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific Reflection Post Courtney! You are honest and clear in your writing and have covered everything I asked for! Keep up the good work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete