Neo Earth

Friday, March 25, 2011

Tamara's Reflection Post

I think that my blog post was okay. It was easy to read, it had nice colors, a few pictures and some (hyper linked) links about the topic I wrote about. However, as I looked through other people's comments on my post, I found out that next time I can improve by: putting more pictures, which are related to the topic, and more links (like the one Ghazaleh suggested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvcOYOO0Fvw&feature=related). I also should put more information (because some people said that my post was too short).
What I like about the blog is that you can improve yourself as a writer and it's also a fun thing to do. But there are some things that I don't like about this project. For example, sometimes there are some computer or internet issues, so sometimes I can't really write the blog or the comment, and it is due... Lets say today! So, what am I supposed to do now? Well, just get my internet/computer fixed and sometimes my parents don't have time to make my computer/internet work. So then, I have to stay at lunch time in the computer lab, doing my science homework, instead of being outside and hanging out with my friends. Well, work is work and school is school.

1 comment:

  1. Great & honest reflection post Tamara! I have noticed that you have started doing assignments earlier, so hopefully that will help with the internet issues at home and you not going outside during lunchtime. Great work here & I would agree that your Scribe Post was much better this time around! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete