Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nathan's Reflection Post 3rd Quarter

Nathan's Reflection Post

There are many things about my scribe post that I did good on, and some I need to improve on. From looking at comments, I did well in:
  • Pictures (need captions)
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Coverage
  • Hyperlinks
  • Color
  • Spacing
Some things I need to improve on that people suggested:
  • Adding Date
  • Simple Definitions
  • More Detail
  • Couple More Links
  • Tenses
  • Couple More Pictures
  • Titles
The blog has really helped me when I was sick and missing school, and I think that is a major benefit of the class blog. Although very helpful, the blog has become a bit annoying to keep up with, even though we have further comment due dates. Other than that, I like the idea of a blog and I think it would help the class to keep using it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honesty in your reflection post Nathan! I agree that this time around your scribe post was an improvement from last quarter. Keep going and keep up the good work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete