Neo Earth

Monday, March 28, 2011

Davide's Reflection Post



My post for the third quarter had many pros and cons. These are mostly found in all of the comments the 7th and 8th graders made to me. I found all of the comments very helpful, since they helped me understand my mistakes and gave me an idea on how to make a better post next quarter. Some good things I did were:
  • Good font
  • Good color
  • Showed emotions (excitement)
  • Good hyperlink
  • Gave the notes we took in class
  • Good spelling/Grammar
  • Defined key terms
Some things that I could improve for next time are:
  • More pictures
  • More links
  • Put a caption for the pictures
  • Add new information
  • Made my post less confusing (organization, explained the notes)
  • Included examples for the math problems
  • Change the color of a hyperlinked word, so that people can see it
  • Bigger title
  • Resolve the problems with my computer (word and sentences cut off in the middle, color working)
Overall, I thought that posting was OK, since we had the pressure of it being graded. It was fun because we got to express our ideas and write about what happened in class. It was helpful when I was sick, and I am sure it helped when anyone couldn't attend the class. It wasn't as fun though, since we had to keep an eye out for the rubric and for spelling/grammar mistakes. Instead, I found commenting on other people's posts really fun! It is good to see what other people think about your post. It is also fun to let everyone know what YOU think, and since I tried to comment on everyone's post, it made it even funner! I like blogger and think it is a great way to express ideas and show what you learned. Overall, I liked posting and really enjoyed commenting!

1 comment:

  1. Davide - Thanks for your honesty about the blog we are creating. I agree with what yolu did well and what you can work on for next time. Plus I am glad you enjoyed commenting to others. Nice work overall! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete