Neo Earth

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reflection post

This quarter blog I think I did a better job then last quarter blog because I used more pictures and I had better information, and I also think that I improved the English and so on. The other thing that I feel that I did better it was that science then the last quarter. But I think that next quarter I should improve: more information, put links, and recheck my work, and use different colors for each paraghraphs.
The good thing a bout blog is that when you are missing a class you could go and check blog because it tells what did we do in the class, and the other thing is that if you somehow cannot go on to moodel then you could check what was the homework for that day. The thing that I don't like about blog is that you have to make comments and this is the only thing that I really don't like a bout bloging.

Add Image

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your reflection post Ghazaleh and your thoughts. I would agree that your scribe post this quarter was an improvement from last quarter. Be careful with spelling here, as you have a few errors in this post. Keep on progressing and staying focused! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete