Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chiara's Reflection Post

Hi- In my post there were good and bad things. I could improve better my grammar and ask for help about the game. Reading every body comment I learn:

• Many sentence do mot make sense
• I could've more about balanced and unbalanced forces
• I should check my spelling better
• The labels were wrong
• Next time I will hyperlink every link
• some picture didn't have any think to do with it


What other people liked about my post:

• The good chose of color
• The Pictures

For next quarter I will improve all of this. I didn't do well the grammar, but I did it well the chose of color and not all the pictures. Next quarter I will improve the entire think that I listed that were bad. I think that the benefit of the blog is that when you are sick or you miss science class you can understand what they did. I didn't like the facts that you need to comment also grade 8th.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest Reflection post Chiara. Again though you need to check your spelling and grammar. I am glad you found the blog to be beneficial for the most part! Good work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete