Neo Earth

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Courtney's Reflection Post

Once I did my scribe post on Monday, November 22, 2010, I noticed that I had some comments. I read these comments and noticed that I need to improve some things on my post for next time.
Next time I should:
  • put a link to moodle instead of putting the questions on my post
  • try to find a video on "YouTube" or "Khan Academy" instead of putting it on "RealPlay" or "Quick Time Player"
  • use a hyperlink
  • use a caption for the picture
  • say what the link I am putting onto the blog is
  • explain the vocabulary in depth
  • explain how my examples relate to relative motion
What I did well was:
  • using colors and having a neat post
  • putting the notes we took in class
  • putting the homework problems (but next time I should put a link to moodle)
  • using a website for a video
  • using pictures
  • using science
Third Quarter my blog will look different because now I know what I need to improve, and next time I can always look back to the comments. I will use all of your suggestions and it will hopefully look much better! Blogging is, and was, one of my favorite things to do this year and last. I enjoy blogs because it is very helpful to the people who were absent, and it sometimes has new vocabulary which is also helpful. You can see what your classmates, students, of friends, did in class. There is usually a link to moodle and there you can see what you have for homework. There is only one thing I dislike while using "blogger", and it occurs when commenting because blogger sometimes deletes your comment and then you have to start all over again. Overall, I enjoy using blogger and think that it should be in more of the school systems!

1 comment:

  1. Terrific reflection post Courtney. You covered all of the requirements, made some excellent suggestions for next time and explained what you enjoy and don't enjoy about blogging. Plus, I love that you included a real hyperlink! well Done :) ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete