Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ghazaleh's Refletion Post for 2nd Quarter

There are many reasons that I like posting and also there are reasons that I don’t like posting. The reasons that I do like posting is when you miss a class you can go and find out what did we learn and what did Ms.D teach us that day. Or the other reason that I like posting is that you can sea other links that can maybe teach you something else a bout the thing that we learned in the class.

The reason that I don’t like blogging is because sometimes it cannot copy and paste, it does it not hyperlink it self. The thing that I really don’t like about blogging is that it takes to much time and it doesn’t do spell check for you and this are all the thing that I like about blogging and I don’t like about blogging.

I think next time when I am blogging the thing that I have improved is:
1. Use more colors
2. Put links and more photos
3. I check my spelling and my grammar
4. And include more scientific words

The things that I did well are:
1. Included an appropriate amount of detail
2. I included some pictures

The thing that I have to improved next quarter is to put effort and take more time. Check my spelling and grammar. For sure put more pictures and put likes and remember t9o hyperlink my links for sure. The thing I would like to for next time is to use more scientific word and use more colors to make it much nicer and clear.

1 comment:

  1. Ghazaleh - this is a very complete Reflection post. You have covered all of the requirements and explained what you liked and did not like about blogging. you do have a few spelling and grammatical errors though, so be sure to check them before posting your work. This shows excellent effort on your part - Keep it up!!! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete