Neo Earth

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tamara's Refelction post for 2nd Quarter

   After I did my blog post (on Thrusday, December 9, 2010), I understood that I made some mistakes, I understood that also by reading other people's comments on my post. Here are some of them:

  • I need to include more pictures, like a picture of a spring scale.
  • I need spacing between the paragraphs.
  • I shouldn't use yellow as my color, since it's hard to read.
  • I also should of explained what "SI" means. 
  • I should explain what the links are about. Plus, one of them did not work.
  • I have one gremmatical mistake.
  • I need to give the defenitions for the words we studied in class.

   In my post for the third quarter, I will definitely put more pictures and will not use the color yellow! And I will also try a bit harder. But I still think that my post was colorful, I tried to use some scientific vocabulary and my post turned out very detailed. The benefit of doing a blog is to remind yourself of what happened in class today, one week ago or even a month ago. It is also, like moodle, helps you with your homework. And if you were sick you can read blog and see what happened during science class. I liked doing blogging, because there are many options for doing it - you can use pictures, different colors and things like that.       

                                                                                                    By TamarA

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your reflection post Tamara. Keep in mind you also needed to list what you did well on your Scribe Post. I do like that you included why you like blogging and how the blog is helpful. Good work overall :) ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete