Neo Earth

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reflection Post

We all had a chance to write and make corrections on our blog posts as well as comment on others. As I read through the comments on my blog I understood that I had to improve my blog posting by 3rd Quarter.


Here are some of my errors:

  • Should use captions for pictures
  • More scientific data
  • Formula for finding average speed (an example)
  • Under labels write "Scribe Post"
  • Write the Title and use Subtitles
  • More colored font
  • A formula for speed

Here are some good things:
  • I had pictures
  • Good spelling and grammar
  • Links to different sites
  • Hyperlink the sites

For the 3rd quarter I will definitely improve my blog posts by including the above mentioned suggestions and trying to make them clearer to read and more fun.

I like blogging because when you are absent, or you forget your notebook you can see what homework there is to do, or what you missed that day. I would like to do blogging again, because it was lots of fun commenting on other people’s blog posts and also reading the comments that they posted for you. The thing that I don’t like about blogging is that when were you write a comment it some times deletes it and it does not do spell check while on Word it does.

1 comment:

  1. Emilija - Nice work on your Reflection post. You have included everything I asked for and have written it using good English skills. Good Job! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete