Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Davide's Reflection Post


Hi everyone,

According to me, blogging was fun, even though it sometimes put a lot of pressure on me since it was graded. I found it very helpful to use when I was sick, and found that commenting on other people's post is a lot of fun! I found out that even receiving comments is very helpful. For example, when I first published by Scribe Post, I made many mistakes, which I corrected thanks to all of the comments that 7th and 8th graders wrote. Here are the suggestions and compliments that I received:

Things I should improve:

  • Put labels
  • Put more pictures
  • Put more color
  • Put the title
  • Better spelling
  • Focus a bit more on the questions that we have for homework
  • Re-check it before posting it
  • Find a better YouTube link

Things I did well (once I corrected it):

  • Good pictures
  • Good link
  • Good color
  • Explaining the pictures
  • Covered what we did in class

Thanks to all of you that commented on my post. Without those comments, I couldn’t have improved it! Doing a post can be fun, because you get to think about what you did in your class, and write it down for other people to see. Though, it can be a problem, since sometimes you either have a „blackout“, where you don't remember anything, or you are too stressed out. Overall, though, I found blogging a good exercise to remember what we did in class. I am excited about doing it again next quarter! I will try to do all of the suggestions that 7th and 8th graders told me, and I hope my post will be better and more interesting to read next quarter! J

2 comments:

  1. Good Reflection Post Davide - you covered all of the required information. In the future so you do not have only purple, you need to write it directly on Blogger and then copy paste it to word to spell check and manually change the words that have problems. Talk with me if you have any questions. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps....I like the picture at the beginning :) ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete