Neo Earth

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Karin's Reflection Post



For my first scribe post of the year I got thirteen comments. All of them told me I did a good job but told me how I could improve it. The most commonly used correction was pictures and scientific vocabulary. Also people told me that they liked the color purple and that they liked my picture. Most people liked how I explained formula-plug-chug (the three step method for solving math problems). Though I could have al lot more improvements. Next time I will:

  • Use more pictues
  • put more links
  • hyperlink
  • use more scientific vocabulary
  • make a longer post
  • put definitions
  • use videos
  • explain what we did in class in more detail.
  • put labels the first time

Things I did right:

  • I used one color that was easy to read
  • I explained formula-plug-chug
  • I put a picture
  • I put the questions and answers of the homework we had to do for the class
  • put a link to moodle for other homework sheet
  • I talked about what we did in class

But because I was the first person to do a scribe post I think that I did a pretty good job and next time I can use previous comments from my first scribe post to know what to do and what not to do. What I liked about blogging was that when I was sick I could just go to the blog and figure out what our homework was and what we did in class. I enjoyed Blogger because we got to use pictures and colors and make our scribe post "pretty". Though I enjoyed working on Blogger there are some things that I did not like. What I did not like about Blogger is that we HAD to comment because I would forget many times and have to do it at the last minute. Another thing I did not like about it was that we are being graded on this. I also did not like (as Ben mentioned in his reflection post) that Blogger does not automatically spell chech and capitalize your I's, so I got some points of for that.But next time I KNOW that my scribe post will be better because now I know how I can improve it and make it better.

1 comment:

  1. Karin - Great Reflection post. I think you have learned how to improve this post and your comments to other posts. I love that you included a picture and nice use of color. Well Done! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete